- Naval Supply Systems Command Internship Program 8-10 week internship focused on data analytics/information systems (also includes stipend, housing and travel costs). Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Internship Program 6-8 week research experience where students work side-by-side with assigned mentors to explore topics related to naval aviation. Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Sandia Laboratory Program Summer 2019 internship for graduate students interested in conducting technical research at the Center for Cyber Defenders in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program Provides science and engineering students the opportunity to spend 10 weeks participating in research at a Department of Navy laboratory during summer. Applications open in August.
- DIA Summer Internship Program Provides promising undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain practical, on-the-job experience working side-by-side with intelligence, technology, human resources and other professionals in their field of study while providing support to DIA’s mission
- DIA Cooperative Education Program Talented undergraduate and graduate students have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in combination with their academic studies. This is an excellent opportunity for students seeking to serve their country to participate in the critical work of the agency through an extended work period. Interns must be eligible to work a continuous, six-month period as a full-time, temporary employee during the six-month co-op.
- ONR Summer Faculty Research Program Provides stipends for science and engineering faculty to participate in research at U.S. Navy laboratories for a 10-week period. Applications due in December.
- HBCU/MI/TCU Naval Opportunity Awareness Workshop Allows program officers and managers across DoD to interact directly with faculty at HBCUs and MIs. Next workshop is tentatively scheduled for August 2019.