Embrey Real Estate Founders Council
The Carlos Alvarez College of Business established the Embrey Real Estate Finance and Development Founders Council in spring 2008. The council is charged with furthering the support and growth of the college’s Real Estate Finance and Development program. Members make financial commitments in support of the program.
Founders Council Members
- David Adelman, AREA Real Estate, LLC.
- Inigo Arzac, ’05, Wells Fargo
- Robert Arzola, JLL Capital Markets
- Jeff C. Bailey, ‘86, Bailey Commercial, LLC
- Brian Baize, Chicago Title
- John Beauchamp, Hixon Properties Incorporated
- Sara E. Dysart, MA ’77, Attorney at Law
- Mark Eichelbaum, ’95, Cram Roofing Co., Inc.
- Trey Embrey, Embrey
- Aubra Franklin, Franklin Development
- Silvia G. Gangel, SIGA International Commercial Real Estate
- Brent Given, ‘85, The Bank of San Antonio
- Laurie Griffith, Co-Chair, Independent Financial
- Michael A. Hogan, Hogan Real Estate Services
- Cliff Hurd, Hurd Urban Development, Ltd.
- Bradley Jones, Barton Benson Jones, PLLC
- David Kim, The Bascom Group
- Steven Q. Lee, Lee Partners, Inc.
- Will McIntosh, Affinius Capital
- Jason Nelson, Stantec
- Andrew Ozuna, ’91, Broadway Bank
- Brian Pitman, Independence Title
- Rajeev Puri, Athena Domain
- Matthew Reibling, Taurus Investment Holdings, LLC
- Stephanie Reyes, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Ben Scott, H-E-B
- Neilesh Verma, MBA ’09, Galaxy Builders, Ltd.
- Sara Villarreal, Catalyst
- Robert L. Worth Jr., Co-Chair, R.L. Worth & Associates, Ltd.
Ex Officio Members
- Taylor Eighmy, UTSA President
- Jonathon Halbesleben, Dean
- Tony Ciochetti, Executive Director of the Walter Embrey Real Estate Finance and Development Program