Real Estate Founders Council
The Carlos Alvarez College of Business established the Real Estate Finance and Development Founders Council in spring 2008. The council is charged with furthering the support and growth of the college’s Real Estate Finance and Development program. Members make financial commitments in support of the program.
- Laurie Griffith, Texas Capital Bank
- Robert L. Worth Jr., R.L. Worth & Associates, Ltd.
- Jim Akin, First American Commercial Property Group
- Inigo Arzac, ’05, Urbanika Construction
- Jeff C. Bailey, ‘86, Bailey Commercial, LLC
- Doug Becker, Chicago Title
- Sara E. Dysart, MA ’77, Attorney at Law
- Mark Eichelbaum, ’95, Cram Roofing Co., Inc.
- Trey Embrey, Embrey Partners, Ltd.
- Jane Feigenbaum, Metropolitan Contracting Co., LLC
- Yvonne Fernandez, ’85, Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Aubra Franklin, Franklin Development
- Silvia G. Gangel, SIGA International Commercial Real Estate
- Brent Given, ‘85, The Bank of San Antonio
- Michael A. Hogan, Hogan Real Estate Services
- Cliff Hurd, Hurd Urban Development, Ltd.
- Michael N. Jersin, ’92, CBRE
- Bradley Jones, Barton Benson Jones, PLLC
- David Kim, The Bascom Group
- Steven Q. Lee, Lee Partners, Inc.
- Martha Mangum, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Will McIntosh, USAA Real Estate Company
- Michael Molak, PlainsCapital Bank
- Jason Nelson, Stantec
- Andrew Ozuna, ’91, Broadway Bank
- Brian Pitman, Independence Title
- Rajeev Puri, Athena Domain
- Guenther Reibling, Taurus Investment Holdings, LLC
- Brent Smith, Cushman Wakefield/San Antonio Commercial Advisors
- Jack J. Spector, Hixon Properties Incorporated
- Neilesh Verma, ‘09, Galaxy Builders, Ltd.