The Carlos Alvarez College of Business at The University of Texas at San Antonio offers teaching and research assistantships to support graduate students.
Teaching and Graduate Research Assistantships are offered on a competitive basis.
|Masters Students (GRA/TA)||19 Hour Appointment|
|GRA/TA Appointment (12 months)*||$11,000|
|Value of Typical Package||$12,000|
*Must be enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours during the fall and spring semesters and one credit hour during the summer semester.
**To be distributed $500 during the fall semester and $500 during the spring semester. Recipients will receive in-state tuition rates for the academic year.
- Be admitted unconditionally to a graduate program within the Alvarez College of Business, or already be enrolled in good academic standing in one of these graduate programs
- Possess skills necessary to support faculty in research or instruction-related activities
- Complete an application form
- Provide a letter of recommendation
- A student who is awarded an assistantship must be enrolled in at least six hours for graduate credit at UTSA during the fall or spring semester. International students are required to be enrolled full time (nine semester hours) during the fall and spring semesters.
To apply, obtain an application from the department(s) listed below in which you would like to work:
|Information Systems &
|Management Science & Statistics||Kim Kyle|