The Master of Science in Information Technology Cyber Security concentration is designed to provide information technology professionals with the essential technical and business skills necessary to become a stellar cyber professional.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience (optional)
- Letters of reference (optional)
- Security and Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Voice and Data Security
- Secure Network Designs
- Secure Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Secure Software Design
- Introduction to Data Mining
Median Salary For MS Cyber Security Graduates: $69,996
A True Learning Community
The classes are the perfect mix between hands-on learning and academics. I’ve made lifelong friends, and I’ve found my passion for cyber security at UTSA.
’15, MSIT ’17