Earn a scholarship while protecting America.
The U.S. Department of Defense offers full scholarships to undergraduate and graduate UTSA students with a desire to work in a field related to cyber security.
- Recipients receive the full cost of tuition and fees, books and a stipend ($27,000 for undergraduate students and $32,000 for graduate students).
- Receive summer internship and guaranteed employment upon graduation
- Begin security clearance processing while a student
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- 18 years of age or older
- Desire to work in a field related to cyber security
- Be within two years of graduation at the undergraduate level
- Enrolled and/or accepted for enrollment in a cyber security related field at the graduate or undergraduate level at UTSA
- Ability to obtain a security clearance