Carlos Alvarez College of Business Living Learning Community
Welcome to the C-Suite
The Carlos Alvarez College of Business Living Learning Community (BLLC), the C-Suite, is the place to be for first-year business students. The BLLC will give you an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of first-year business majors who live and learn together.
Think like an executive from day one and set yourself up to be a successful college student and business professional through our programming, professional development activities and study sessions. You will also engage in experiential learning activities, which will provide you with real world business perspectives.
C-Suite (BLLC) is designed around the mission, vision and core values of the Carlos Alvarez College of Business to transform students from the curious and hopeful into confident and career-ready young professionals. We aim to be the best in class by focusing on educational programs that provide both applied business and technical skills in areas of high-workforce demand. The Carlos Alvarez College of Business encourages collegiality, mutual respect, collaboration, sense of shared vision and entrepreneurial spirit.
C-Suite (BLLC) is open to any first-year student who is pursuing a business degree. Space is limited, so don’t wait to apply!
Benefits of Joining C-Suite
There are no additional costs for joining the C-Suite, and all the benefits listed are free to C-Suite members.
- Enjoy a university housing experience with the support of other fellow first-year business Roadrunners
- Take your required First Year Experience course (Academic Inquiry and Scholarship) with C-Suite members to make it easier to collaborate and study
- Participate in exclusive activities and projects only available to C-Suite Students
- Explore your major projects
- Community and team building events
- Corporate and community excursions