Carlos Alvarez College of Business Living Learning Community
The Business Living Learning Community (BLLC) is the place to be for first-year and current business students living on campus. As part of the BLLC, you will enjoy living in Alvarez Hall along with other business students! Our goal is to set you up to be a successful college student and professional. From meeting business faculty to networking with other peers, you will have the opportunity to build a close connection to the Alvarez College of Business and all of the resources available to business students while enjoying exclusive activities and even study sessions!
The BLLC is designed around the mission, vision and core values of the Carlos Alvarez College of Business to transform students from the curious and hopeful into confident and career-ready young professionals. We aim to be the best in class by focusing on educational programs that provide both applied business and technical skills in areas of high-workforce demand. The Carlos Alvarez College of Business encourages collegiality, mutual respect, collaboration, sense of shared vision and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Open primarily to any first-year student who is pursuing a business degree and selected to live in Alvarez Hall or selected to be part of the BLLC in their housing application
- Open to current business students who selected to live in Alvarez Hall or selected to be part of the BLLC in their housing application
Benefits of Joining
All co-curricular programs available to students who are part of the BLLC are at no additional cost.
- Enjoy a university housing experience with the support of other fellow first-year business Roadrunners
- Build a close connection with the Alvarez College of Business by knowing first-hand the programming available to business students
- Connect with peers for study sessions
- Participate in exclusive activities and projects only available to C-Suite Students
- Explore your major projects
- Community and team building events
- Corporate and community excursions