Equip yourself to become a successful future leader as a member of the Business Honors Program (BHP) in the Carlos Alvarez College of Business.
Business students who are members of UTSA’s Honors College are eligible to join the program and gain valuable academic and personal skills.
The Business Honors Program challenges, inspires and sustains a community of highly self-motivated business students. The program provides a quality, custom business education and equips the best and brightest students with the academic and interpersonal skills they need to become leaders in the business world. The program includes honors coursework in business foundational classes, as well as co-curricular activities, including mentorship, research and unique experiential learning opportunities.
- Access courses with some of the best faculty in the college
- Early course registration
- Meet and engage with business leaders
- Exclusive workshops to enhance business and personal skills
- Lunch and Learn sessions with Roadrunner alumni
- Mentoring activities
- Philanthropy projects
- Team-building events with BHP members
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-458-2200.