A Bold Match
Participate in the Alvarez Research Challenge
The Carlos Alvarez College of Business has set aside $1 Million from the historic donation of benefactors Carlos and Malú Alvarez to match contributions that support college research initiatives.
Multiply the impact of your gift by participating in this challenge.
- Outright gifts starting at $100,000 qualify for a 100% match.
- Planned gifts starting at $100,000 qualify for a 25% match with a $25,000 cash commitment upfront.
- Qualifying gifts may be eligible for additional matching by the Texas Research Incentive Program (TRIP), increasing your total contribution.
Your gift will make an impact today and a lasting one in the future.
Your gift to meet the Research Challenge in the Carlos Alvarez College of Business supports the following:
- Undergraduate research
- Graduate and doctoral research fellowships
- Professorships, chairs and other faculty research
- Research equipment, supplies and travel for students and faculty
Matched Contributions To Date