The UTSA Master of Science in Management of Technology degree focuses on leadership issues and skills required to stimulate and manage technological innovation and creativity as well as, for the entrepreneurial student, bringing valuable technological ideas, goods and services to the marketplace.
Become a technology leader by earning a UTSA Master of Science in Management of Technology degree from our top-ranked business school in San Antonio, Texas.
Median Salary For MSMOT Graduates: $72,000
How to Apply
The online application form is available through UTSA’s Graduate School website, and it may be saved and updated until you are ready to pay the application fee and submit.
In addition to the application requirements below, applicants must also meet university-wide graduate admission requirements.
The ideal applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate degree in a scientific, engineering, mathematical or other technology-based discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Completed application form: Includes loading all required documents, paying your application fee and clicking on the “Submit” button
- Current resume: Include employment or other related experience
- Letters of recommendation: Minimum of two letters
- Statement of academic and personal goals: Approximately 1-2 pages, there are no specific format requirements
- Requirement for standardized tests: GRE/GMAT are waived for Summer and Fall 2020 admission
- Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts must be submitted with application materials. If your application is successful, official transcripts are required by the end of your first semester.
- International applicant TOEFL test scores: Until further notice, any applicants with a TOEFL score on hand should submit their result (regardless of date) as part of the application. Applicants without TOEFL scores, will complete alternate evaluations to demonstrate English proficiency following admission.