The Master of Science in Management of Technology degree focuses on leadership issues and skills required to stimulate and manage technological innovation and creativity as well as, for the entrepreneurial student, bringing valuable technological ideas, goods and services to the marketplace.
The ideal applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate degree in a scientific, engineering, mathematical or other technology-based discipline from an accredited university or college.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Technology Commercialization
- Management of Technology
- Management of Professional Personnel
- Essentials of Project and Program Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Financial Aspects of Management of Technology
- Strategic Management of Technology