The Master of Science in Finance degree with a concentration in Real Estate Finance and Development is designed for students interested in managing businesses associated with real estate and the planning, financing, developing and construction of building projects.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience (optional)
- Letters of reference (optional)
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Real Estate Construction
- Real Estate Development
- Investment Theory and Problems
- Modeling of Financial Decision Making
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Derivatives Markets and Instruments