The Master of Science in Finance degree with a concentration in Real Estate Finance and Development is designed for students interested in managing businesses associated with real estate and the planning, financing, developing and construction of building projects.
Become a real estate finance leader by earning a UTSA Master of Science in Finance degree with a concentration in Real Estate Finance and Development from our top-ranked business school in San Antonio, Texas.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience (optional)
- Letters of reference (optional)
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Real Estate Construction
- Real Estate Development
- Investment Theory and Problems
- Modeling of Financial Decision Making
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management
- Derivatives Markets and Instruments