The Master of Business Administration is specifically designed to provide an intensive business education for students who want to reach the next level of their careers. Study with top-notch faculty, interact with students who possess a variety of life experiences and select a degree program that matches your needs. The UTSA MBA offers the flexibility to take courses during the evening and with professional peers.
All students complete the MBA core and have the option to gain greater expertise in a specific discipline through a pre-designed learning track. The learning tracks are designed as a deep dive into specific topics, building upon what you learn in the MBA core.
- Project Management
- Real Estate Finance and Development
Students can also gain broader exposure to various topics by taking electives outside or across tracks.
Craft your MBA experience to Level Up your career.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A personal statement
- At least two letters of reference
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)–no more than five years old (upon review of the MBA Committee, GRE scores (no more than five years old) may be accepted in lieu of the GMAT scores)
- A current resume with employment or other experience
Types of Coursework
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Decision Analysis and Production Management
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Management and Behavior in Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management and Policy
Median Salary For MBA Graduates: $78,332
A True Learning Community
What is great about the MBA program is that I’ve learned about other areas such as negotiation, marketing, leadership and management strategy. Those skills are already paying dividends in my career.