The UTSA Master of Business Administration (MBA) is specifically designed to provide an intensive business education for students who want to reach the next level of their careers. Study with top-notch faculty, interact with students who possess a variety of life experiences and select a degree program that matches your needs. The UTSA MBA offers the flexibility to take courses during the evening and with professional peers.
All students complete the core and have the option to gain greater expertise in a specific discipline through a pre-designed learning track. The learning tracks are designed as a deep dive into specific topics, building upon what you learn in the core.
- Project Management
- Real Estate Finance and Development
Students can also gain broader exposure to various topics by taking electives outside or across tracks.
Join the top-ranked MBA program in San Antonio! Craft your UTSA MBA experience to Level Up your career.
How to Apply
The online application form is available through UTSA’s Graduate School website, and it may be saved and updated until you are ready to pay the application fee and submit.
In addition to the application requirements below, applicants must also meet university-wide graduate admission requirements.
- Completed application form: Includes loading all required documents, paying your application fee and clicking on the “Submit” button
- Current resume: Include employment or other related experience
- Letters of reference: A minimum of two letters required
- Personal statement: Approximately 1-2 pages, there are no specific format requirements
- Requirement for standardized tests: GRE/GMAT are waived for Summer and Fall 2020 admission
- Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts must be submitted with application materials. If your application is successful, official transcripts are required by the end of your first semester.
- International applicant TOEFL test scores: Until further notice, any applicants with a TOEFL score on hand should submit their result (regardless of date) as part of the application. Applicants without TOEFL scores, will complete alternate evaluations to demonstrate English proficiency following admission.
Types of Coursework
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Decision Analysis and Production Management
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Management and Behavior in Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management and Policy
Median Salary For UTSA MBA Graduates: $78,332
A True Learning Community
What is great about the MBA program is that I’ve learned about other areas such as negotiation, marketing, leadership and management strategy. Those skills are already paying dividends in my career.