The dual UTSA Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Public Health degree program is designed to offer the opportunity for qualified graduate students to study both business administration and public health. The MBA degree is administered through UTSA and the Master of Public Health degree is offered through the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston–San Antonio campus.
Earn this dual degree from the top-ranked business school in San Antonio, the University of Texas at San Antonio College of Business.
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Management and Behavior in Organizations
- Environmental Health Services
- Public Health Policy/Management