The dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Health degree program is designed to offer the opportunity for qualified graduate students to study both business administration and public health. The Master of Business Administration degree is administered through UTSA and the Master of Public Health degree is offered through the University of Texas School of Public Health, with courses available at the San Antonio Regional Campus.
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Economic Theory and Policy
- Management and Behavior in Organizations
- Environmental Health Services
- Public Health Policy/Management