The UTSA Master of Accountancy degree (MACY) offers four tracks in which students can focus their electives:
- Data Analytics/Information Security
- General Studies
Join the leading accredited graduate accounting program in San Antonio, Texas.
How to Apply
The online application form is available through UTSA’s Graduate School website, and it may be saved and updated until you are ready to pay the application fee and submit.
In addition to the application requirements below, applicants must also meet university-wide graduate admission requirements.
- Completed application form: Includes loading all required documents, paying your application fee and clicking on the “Submit” button
- Current resume: Optional requirement, include employment or other related experience
- Letters of reference: Optional requirement
- Statement of academic and personal goals: Approximately 1-2 pages, there are no specific format requirements
- Requirement for standardized tests: GRE/GMAT are waived for Summer and Fall 2020 admission
- Transcripts: Unofficial transcripts must be submitted with application materials. If your application is successful, official transcripts are required by the end of your first semester.
- International applicant TOEFL test scores: Until further notice, any applicants with a TOEFL score on hand should submit their result (regardless of date) as part of the application. Applicants without TOEFL scores, will complete alternate evaluations to demonstrate English proficiency following admission.
- Data Analytics for Accountants
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Ethics and Accountant's Professional Responsibility
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Taxation