The Master of Accountancy degree (MACY) offers five tracks in which students can focus their electives in accounting/auditing, taxation, data analytics/information security, healthcare accounting and general studies.
Must complete university-wide graduate admission requirements in addition to the following.
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience
- Letters of reference (optional)
- Managerial Accounting Theory
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Ethics and Accountant's Professional Responsibility
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Taxation