Did you know our working professionals report an average salary increase of 35% after completing a master's degree?
Get Started with a Master’s Degree in Business Matched to Your Career Interests
We offer a wide range of full-time and part-time master’s degrees for working professionals. To help you find the right graduate program, use Holland’s Occupational Themes and select the two career interests that describe you best.
Learn more by taking a Holland Code Assessment.
Holland’s Career Interest Codes
- Realistic (Doers): You like to work with things you can touch and see and generally avoid social activities like teaching, healing, and informing others.
- Investigative (Thinkers): You like to study and solve math or science problems and generally avoid leading, selling, or persuading people.
- Artistic (Creators): You like creative activities like art, drama, crafts, dance, music, or creative writing and generally avoid highly ordered or repetitive activities.
- Social (Helpers): You like to do things that help people such as teaching, nursing, or giving first aid, providing information and generally avoid machines or tools to achieve a goal.
- Enterprising (Persuaders): You like to lead and persuade people, and to sell things and ideas. You generally avoid activities that require careful observation and scientific, analytical thinking.
- Conventional (Organizers): You like to work with numbers, records, or machines in a set, orderly way and generally avoids ambiguous, unstructured activities.