Applications can be submitted as early as nine months in advance. Verify the appropriate starting term for the program that you select because terms vary based on the academic program. Then, the graduate application form can be submitted online. A non-refundable application fee and all required supporting documents must be on file with the university’s Graduate School by the appropriate application deadline.
|Application Deadlines||Deadline For International Students|
|Fall Term||July 31||Fall Term||March 1|
|Spring Term||October 15||Spring Term||September 15|
|Summer Term||April 15||Summer Term||February 15|
Program Admission Requirements
For admission to College of Business graduate programs, applicants must meet university-wide graduate admission requirements. Applicants are also considered based on prior academic achievement, Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, a personal statement, professional experience and references. Students recently admitted to our programs had an average GMAT of 600 and an average undergraduate GPA of 3.3.
Each applicant is evaluated individually based on the complete package of materials submitted.
Each applicant must submit:
- A completed application form
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (no more than five years old)
- A personal statement of academic and personal goals.
- A current résumé with employment or other experience
- Letters of reference (optional)