- Ph.D. Columbia University
- M.A. Universidad de Los Andes
- B.A. Universidad de Los Andes
Viviana Rodriguez is an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas at San Antonio in the Department of Economics at the Alvarez College of Business. She has a joint appointment with the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. Rodriguez’s research focuses on economics of education, labor economics, cost-effectiveness analysis, and program evaluation. Rodriguez is a research affiliate to the Center for Benefit-Cost Studies in Education (CBCSE).
- Economics of Education,
- Labor Economics
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- “Unequal Worker Exposure to Establishment Deaths,” in Labour Economics, Vol. 73, 2021, 102073.