- Ph.D. Santa Clara University
- M.S. Texas Christian University
- B.A. Texas Christian University
Dr. Tullous is associate professor emeritus in the Department of Management Science and Statistics. She served as chair of the department from 2008 to 2017 and began teaching in the Carlos Alvarez College of Business in 1982. She retired in 2019. In addition to her academic experience, she has also served as a consultant in the areas of advisory roles, individual technical-oriented problem solving and project management.
- Small business and entrepreneurship
- Business to business marketing
- Business analytics
- Customer satisfaction
- Multi-criteria techniques
- Pedagogical methodology
- “Are We Preparing Doctoral Students in the Art of Teaching?” with Richard L. Utecht, Research in Higher Education Journal, September 2009, pp.131-142.
- “Learning Objectives for Quality Education,” with Richard L. Utecht and Juan J. Gonzalez, Review of Business Research, Fall 2006.
- “Behaviors of Pre-Venture Entrepreneurs and Perceptions of Their Financial Needs,” with Kellye Jones, Journal of Small Business Management, Vol. 40, No. 3, July 2002.