- Ph.D. Texas Tech University
- MBA St. Mary’s University
- BBA St. Mary’s University
Dr. Daniela Sanchez is an assistant professor of accounting at The University of Texas at San Antonio. Dr. Sanchez obtained her Ph.D. in accounting from Texas Tech University in 2017. Prior to obtaining her Ph.D. she worked as an adjunct professor at the University of Arkansas and also served as the assistant to the accounting department head.
Before entering academia, she also worked for SBC Communications (now at&t) as a corporate manager in the Benefits Investment Administration Department forecasting and projecting monthly cash flow requirements to meet the Master Pension Trust and Pension Plan expenses (for the $42+ billion Master Pension Trust).
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial reporting issues such as accounting outcomes and investment decisions
- Executive compensation and vesting