- Ph.D. Vanderbilt University
- M.S. Sabanci University, Turkey
- B.A. Bogazici University, Turkey
Dr. Arslan joined the Carlos Alvarez College of Business faculty in 2020. He holds a Ph.D. in economics from Vanderbilt University. He previously worked in the Department of Economics at Queen’s University, Canada as a postdoctoral researcher. He teaches intermediate microeconomics and applied econometrics. He is a member of the American Economic Association, the Econometric Society and INFORMS.
- Empirical industrial organization
- Revenue management and pricing
- Market design
“Data-Driven Sports Ticket Pricing for Multiple Sales Channels with Heterogeneous Customers,” with Rob Easley, Ruxian Wang and Ovunc Yilmaz, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, forthcoming.