- Identify funding opportunities and find collaborators.
- Read through the solicitation/RFP/FOA in detail.
- Notify the Research Service Center (RSC) about your upcoming submission.
- Begin drafting your proposal narrative and other documents.
- Draft your budget or contact RSC for assistance.
- Complete and initiate an institutional Routing Form.
- Verify that your Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure is current.
- Work with the RSC to finalize the routing process for your proposal.
- Work with the RSC to finalize and upload (or prepare hard copies of) your documents.
- Review final proposal packet before RSC submits proposal to sponsor.
Proposal Approval and Submission
PI ResponsibilitiesRSC Responsibilities