- Receipt of Notice of Award (NOA) – RSC, PI, AOR and/or others can receive this. If received by PI directly, PI must send a copy to RSC for award set-up.
- RSC initiates the project in PeopleSoft and updates the proposal record with award budget, F&A breakdown, award period, title and shared effort information.
- COB RSC director reviews award information in PeopleSoft.
- COB RSC director sends award info to Grants & Contracts Financial Services (GCFS).
- GCFS reviews all award information, enters all award milestones (reporting due dates) and invoicing/billing information into record and initiates the project ID activation process.
- GCFS sends information to Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to establish routing approvals for the project.
- SPOC notifies RSC that account has been set up in PeopleSoft.
- RSC notifies PI that account has been set up and provides project ID, copy of award documentation and budget.