Our Executive Education Services
We offer two main types of Executive Education services: facilitation and research.
What are Executive Facilitation Services?
Our Executive Facilitation Services are a way for your organization to bring a neutral and expert facilitator into your strategic planning process.
By collaborating closely with your team to determine your organization goals for the facilitation process, we will develop clear expectations to help you achieve your desired outcome or result.
As an overview of our process:
- Phase 1: Gather initial information including identifying key stakeholders and establishing the goals and objects for the session or sessions
- Phase 2: Present a framework and confirm the desired outcomes with the stakeholders
- Phase 3: Confirm the agenda and any supplementary materials required
- Phase 4: Facilitate session and provide an initial summary document of the process and outcomes at the conclusion
- Phase 5: Provide a final summary, recommendations and any on-going negotiated support to help you achieve your outcome or result
We negotiate cost on a case-by-case basis depending on the project, client needs, negotiated support, travel etc.
What are Executive Research Services?
Our Executive Research Services can contribute to the knowledge and performance of your organization by drawing on our expertise in the areas of:
- Cyber Security
- Data Analysis
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Organizational Assessment
We can help research and assess your business needs, identify potential opportunities and work with you to develop solutions.
To provide answers to the challenges faced by organizations in our community, we draw on the breadth and depth of UTSA’s rich network of accomplished researchers and practitioners.