Executive Education Certificate Programs
Through the UTSA Executive Education Leadership Institute, participants develop and enhance core skills that are fundamental to organizational success. The program provides professional development, practical experience, and tools to help participants improve organizational effectiveness.
Each Leadership Institute Certificate includes an executive coaching experience to connect classroom content with professional goals, nine core foundation workshops and three customized courses. Participants select a track for their customized content.
Program at a Glance
- Duration: 12 months, one 3.5-hour course every month from 4-7:30 p.m.
- Start Date: Program kick-off on Sep. 12, 2019, first program workshop on Oct. 3, 2019
- Method of Delivery: In person
- Location: College of Business, Business Building (BB) 1.01.20, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249
- Cost: $5,999 – $8,999 For-Profit | $5,499 – $8,499 Not-for-Profit (based on the selected executive coaching experience)
- Online course materials
- Executive coaching experience
- Parking at UTSA
- Gourmet snacks and refreshments
Payment plans are available upon request.
We offer a discounted rate to support and make training accessible to not-for-profit organizations and small businesses; group discounts are also available. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.