Executive Education Bootcamps
As part of our Leadership Institute, our three-month long management training bootcamps will provide tangible knowledge and relevant tools you can apply back in the workplace. Taught as a series of three workshops, simulations and experiential learning will challenge you to apply and demonstrate the practical value of what you have learned.
Bootcamps at a Glance
- Duration: Three months, one 3.5-hour course every month
- Commitment: The overall time commitment is estimated at 8–10 hours a month including class time
- Method of Delivery: In person
- Location: As part of UTSA’s response to Coronavirus, upcoming training sessions will be delivered online until further notice.
- Program Cost Includes:
- Online course materials
- Parking at UTSA
- Gourmet snacks and refreshments
- UTSA Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Option to add an Executive Coaching Experience (additional cost)
Early Bird Rate: $949 – save $150 off our for-profit price by registering at least two months prior to the start of a bootcamp
After Early Bird Deadline: $1,099 For-Profit | $999 Not-for-Profit, groups, small businesses and UTSA EMBA Alumni
We offer a discounted rate to support and make management training accessible to not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. Group discounts for all organizations are also available, contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Online Registration and Payment
Bootcamp registration is completed through the UTSA marketplace. Payment is due upon registration and we accept American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard and Electronic Check (ACH). Please review our refund and cancellation policy for further information.
We offer a discounted rate to support and make management courses accessible to not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. Group discounts and invoicing is also available for all organizations, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.