Executive Education Bootcamps
Our Executive Education Bootcamps combine courses over three-months to explore an area of focus for business professionals. At the end of each bootcamp, participants will engage in a capstone project. The custom project for each bootcamp is an opportunity for participants to apply and demonstrate the practical value of what they have learned, as well as develop tangible knowledge that they can use when they return to the workplace.
Bootcamps at a Glance
- Duration: Three months, one 3.5-hour course every month
- Commitment: The overall time commitment is estimated at 8–10 hours a month including class time
- Method of Delivery: In person
- Location: College of Business, Business Building (BB) 1.01.20, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249
- Cost: $1,099 For-Profit | $999 Not-for-Profit, groups, small businesses and UTSA EMBA Alumni
- Online course materials
- Parking at UTSA
- Gourmet snacks and refreshments
- UTSA Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Digital Badge
- Option to add an Executive Coaching Experience (additional cost)
We offer a discounted rate to support and make training accessible to not-for-profit organizations and small businesses; group discounts are also available. Contact us at email@example.com for discount codes.