The Executive MBA (EMBA) Program
The Executive MBA (EMBA) program combines learning threads, integrated projects and professional development to provide you with the business knowledge, tools and acumen required to lead a successful organization. Within our collaborative learning community, your perspectives and voice are critical to the communication of core business topics.
Taught as a cohort, you will start and end the program with the same class. Each EMBA class is unique and we integrate team learning to help you network and foster lifelong friendships. The EMBA program will also help you strengthen your business acumen, and develop advanced skills and knowledge that are immediately applicable to your personal career objectives and growth.
Our program is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which places our college in the top five percent of business schools worldwide.
Please note: Due to the format of our program, we are unable to accommodate transfer students and you must be prepared to start in August.
EMBA Program at a Glance
- Cohort Size: 35–45 professionals
- Composition of Cohort: Each class consists of a diverse group of individuals from the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, large and small companies, entrepreneurs and corporate professionals
- Schedule: Classes will typically meet every other week on Saturday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Each semester will also include four or five Friday afternoons from 12:30–6 p.m.
- Class Preparation: Participants should anticipate approximately three to four hours of work for every hour of in-class instruction. Every two weeks you will have 7.5-12.5 hours of instruction and preparation time could range from 22.5-50 hours.
- Program Start: August
- Program Length: 14 required courses (43 credit hours) over 21 months
The EMBA program ranked No. 11 out of 91 programs in CEO Magazine’s 2019 Global MBA Rankings.