Admission to the Executive MBA (EMBA) Program
This is the general process for admission. The timing may vary based on when you complete your application.
- Initial Notification: We will confirm if you meet the basic program requirements within two weeks of receiving your application. A complete application includes:
- The online application
- A resume or CV
- A letter of self-nomination
- Two completed recommendations
- Unofficial or official post-secondary transcripts
- Interview: If you meet the basic program requirements, you will receive an invitation to interview with the EMBA Admissions Committee. The interview is required to evaluate how you complement the incoming cohort, and the committee values the chance to meet every applicant.
- Final Notification: Within a few weeks of the interview, you will receive notification from UTSA as to your admission status (admitted, wait listed or denied admission).
Once you accept admission to the EMBA program, look for a save-the-date and invitation over the summer to our orientation session in early August. If you are a successful applicant, congratulations and we look forward to learning with you!