Apply now to participate in the National Black MBA Association's Conference & Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia on September 27 - October 1, 2022. By attending you will 1.
Apply now to participate in the National Black MBA Association’s Conference & Exposition in Atlanta, Georgia on September 27 – October 1, 2022. By attending you will
1. Explore the areas of education, leadership, career opportunities, and networking connections that enable professional development.
2. The conference will focus on the power that each member possesses to control their professional destiny through focused planning and preparation.
3. Targeted and informative topics including Dynamic Leadership, Technology & Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Education & Workforce Policy.
4. Breakout session topics include: Intrapreneurship – The Art of Behaving Like an Entrepreneur While Working for a Large Corporation, The Business of Sports, Identifying and Addressing Blindspots – The Value of Assessment & Coaching, and Proactively Elevating and Retaining Women Leaders.
5. Meet and network with 300 employers including FedEx, Marriot, FCA, Bank of America, Liberty Mutual and many more.
Apply by Friday, August 26: https://smr.to/p81852
-Enrolled in a Carlos Alvarez College of Business master’s program
-GPA of 3.0 or higher in the college
-Submit your resume with the application
-Submit a brief response to an essay prompt
-If selected, you must submit a resume to VMock (https://www.vmock.com/utsa/)
(Friday) 12:00 am - 11:59 pm