Welcome from the staff of the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD). We are eager to work with you to help you find the best candidates for your organization. The UTSA College of Business is a truly unique place and we look forward to sharing that with you.
With over 1,000 graduates each year, the UTSA College of Business is one of the 40 largest business schools in the nation (6,300 students) with almost 5,400 undergraduate students and 900 master’s students.
The College of Business offers a comprehensive business curriculum that expands the boundaries of a traditional business education. Over 23-degree programs are offered at the undergraduate, graduate and executive levels. The college is also home to unique centers of excellence in cyber security, data analytics, entrepreneurship, financial services and real estate finance and development.
Working closely with University Career Services, the CSPD reaches out to companies who wish to recruit business students. The CSPD helps place students in internships and full-time positions. Companies may introduce their opportunities to our students in a variety of ways.
- Volunteer for a Career Action Plan (CAP) event: Through CAP, our signature professional development program, company representatives can conduct mock interviews or “speed network” with our students. We provide the teaching materials for these sessions, while company representatives share their business experience and introduce their company to a large number of business students.
- Table Recruiting–Table recruiting is a great way to interact with business students and generate interest in the immediate internship and employment opportunities.
- Information Sessions and Receptions–Companies may schedule information sessions or receptions to speak to business students who are interested in opportunities in their industry and company.
- On-campus Interviews–The CSPD provides the EY Leadership Suites conference facility for recruiters interested in conducting on-campus interviews with business students.
- Recruit Interns and Employees–Announce your internship and employment opportunities through the CSPD.
CSPD Social Media
Contact the CSPD at (210) 458-4039 to determine the most effective way to introduce your company to the UTSA College of Business and its students.