Cyber and Analytics Board of Advisors
The Cyber and Analytics Board of Advisors provides critical input to strengthen and broaden the college’s cyber and analytics research, education and service programs. The board also provides a venue for idea and information exchange among key stakeholders.
Members participate in strategic planning, provide subject matter expertise, assist with fundraising efforts, facilitate networking, champion the program externally and facilitate mentorship experiences.
Cyber and Analytics Board of Advisors Members
- Bobby Blount, MITRE Corporation
- Ross Bryant, Phylum, Inc.
- Antonio Carbajal, iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Edward Contreras, Frost Bank
- Alex Fly, Vice Chair, QuickPath
- Chad Gray, PwC
- Joey Jablonski, Pythian
- Nancy Kudla, MBA ’87, FNK Ventures
- Mark Manglicmot, Chair, Arctic Wolf
- Trent McDaniel, QuickPath
- Mel McMurtry, Raytheon
- Joe Sanchez, CyberTexas Foundation
- Robert Tarwater, Idaho National Laboratory
- Darrell Taylor, H-E-B
- John Taylor, CACI International, Inc.
- Lisa Trefger, EMBA ’11, NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Rich Valdez, M.S. ’07, AOSEVEN
- Michael Willette, USAA
- Eric Wolf, American Systems
- Ernie Zernial, MBA ’05
Ex Officio Members
- Taylor Eighmy, UTSA President
- Jonathon Halbesleben, Dean
- Nicole Beebe, Chair of the Department of Information Systems and Cyber Security