Accounting Advisory Council
The Department of Accounting Advisory Board collaborates with accounting faculty and staff to ensure the department is aligned to meet industry needs and to help raise the department’s profile. As a member of the Advisory Board, these individuals assist with issues relevant to the success of department programming and the development of new ones.
Accounting Advisory Board Members
- Stephanie A. Davis, ’94, MT ’98, Valero Energy Corporation
- Jorge del Alamo, NuStar Energy L.P.
- Linda Doubrava, KPMG LLP
- Dana Gasparek, ’90, MPA ’92, RSM US LLP
- Annette Goodson, ’88, ATKG, LLP
- Joseph A. Hernandez , ’93, Akin, Doherty, Klein & Feuge, P.C.
- Susan Hough, MBA ’91, PwC
- Michael L. Johnston, MS ’99, EY
- Michael D. Perkins, Slattery l Perkins
- Megan Rooney, H-E-B
- Chris J. Rosas, ’00, MBA ’02, Rackspace
- Derek Schriver, ’05, MS ’07, Schriver, Carmona & Company, P.L.L.C.
- Carol Severyn, ’92, Frost Bank
- J. Randy Vogel, ’79, BKD, LLP
- George C. Williams, MS ’10, Williams, Crow, Mask, LLP