- UTSA College of Business
- UTSA College of Engineering
- UTSA Office of Commercialization and Innovation – provides IP services to the winners of the student venture competition as well as lab space.
- CEO (Student Organization) – collaborates on different programs and events on campus related to entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Institute for Economic Development – currently working together to improve collaboration between the university and the private sector.
- UTHSCSA & UTEP – we are currently working together on improving training and processes related to technology commercialization.
- Texas Research and Technology Foundation & Texas Technology Development Center – founding sponsor of the 100K and Big Rowdy Idea Competition. Provides funding for prizes, mentoring and one-on-one coaching to CITE teams and helps them with fundraising, management and strategy.
- Geekdom – provides one year of free, shared office space for the winners of the competition.
- The Whittington Group – provides PR and marketing services to winners of the competition.
- San Antonio Technology Center – provides office space for the winners of the competition.
- Strasburger & Price – provides in-kind services to the winners of the competition related to incorporation.
- Humphries Medical Media – provides professional photography and video services to the winners of the competition.
- Targeted Technology Fund – provides funding for the winner of the competition.
- SA Tech Boosters – provides mentors for all of the teams participating in the competition every semester to help students with their business model and projects. It is a volunteer organization dedicated to helping technology-driven start-ups and entrepreneurs in the greater San Antonio area succeed.
- 80/20 Foundation – provides resources for the center’s operations and programs.
- San Antonio Economic Development Corporation – Official sponsor of UTSA CITE’s Big Rowdy Idea Business Model Competition
- Velocity TX – Provides in-kind business acceleration services to the winners of the competitions-