Objectives and Programs
The Center for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CITE), an interdisciplinary center in the Colleges of Business and Engineering at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA), was established in 2006 to create a pipeline for UTSA faculty, students and surrounding business community to develop new technology ventures. Through a process including education, experience, resources and support, CITE is focused on fostering the growth of new technology-based ventures.
- Our mission is to foster innovation and entrepreneurship among UTSA students, faculty and the San Antonio community by providing education, experiences, resources, and support to create new technology-based ventures and serve as a catalyst for the regional entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Create an innovative educational environment that recruits the most talented young entrepreneurs
- Be the best source of new talent for venture creation and retention in San Antonio
- Develop the brightest and most capable individuals that translate market needs into wealth creation
- Create a funded pipeline of new startup ventures
Main Office: AET 1.216
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.