Equip yourself to become a successful future leader as a member of the Business Honors Program (BHP) in the College of Business. High-achieving students are encouraged to apply as freshmen, sophomores, or as new transfer students – to gain valuable academic and personal skills
You are able to participate in both the UTSA Honors College and the Business Honors Program, but should ensure you are able to complete the requirements for both programs.
Spring 2021 Application Deadline: January 8 at 5 p.m.
Program Structure and Benefits
Engage in both curricular and co-curricular experiences to intentionally explore, discover and build the skills needed to lead in a global society.
- Access courses with some of the best faculty in the college
- Early course registration
- Meet and engage with business leaders
- Exclusive workshops to enhance business and personal skills
- Lunch and Learn sessions with Roadrunner alumni
- Mentoring activities
- Philanthropy projects
- Team-building events with BHP members