Accounting Advisory Board
The Department of Accounting Advisory Board collaborates with accounting faculty and staff to ensure the department is aligned to meet industry needs and to help raise the department’s profile. As a member of the Advisory Board, these individuals assist with issues relevant to the success of department programming and the development of new ones.
Accounting Advisory Board Members
- Jon Crumley, PWC
- Boriana Damm, ’05, EY
- Audra Fahey, NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Annette Goodson, ’88, ATKG, LLP
- Heath Grona, ’07, MS ’08, Vaco
- Joseph A. Hernandez, ’93, ADKF, P.C.
- Sherry Lambeck, KPMG
- Jill Nelson, ’94, Frost
- Nancy Ozuna, ’93, MPA ’95, BKD
- Derek Schriver, ’05, MS ’07, Schriver, Carmona & Company, P.L.L.C.
- Monica Silva, ’04, MBA ’06, H-E-B
- J. Randy Vogel, ’79, Chair, Guido Construction Co.
- Lyndsey Wilkie, Valero
- Liz Young, Rackspace
Ex Officio Members
- Taylor Eighmy, UTSA President
- Pamela C. Smith, Interim Dean and Bodenstedt Chair
- Sharad Asthana, Chair of the Department of Accounting