Accounting Advisory Board
The Department of Accounting Advisory Board collaborates with accounting faculty and staff to ensure the department is aligned to meet industry needs and to help raise the department’s profile. As a member of the Advisory Board, these individuals assist with issues relevant to the success of department programming and the development of new ones.
Accounting Advisory Board Members
- Eric Abati, ATKG
- Jon Crumley, PWC
- Boriana Damm, ’05, EY
- Audra Fahey, NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Annette Goodson, ’88, ATKG, LLP
- Heath Grona, ’07, MS ’08
- Joseph A. Hernandez, ’93, ADKF, P.C.
- Sherry Lambeck, KPMG
- Jill Nelson, ’94, Frost
- Nancy Ozuna, ’93, MPA ’95, Forvis
- Derek Schriver, ’05, MS ’07, Chair, Schriver, Carmona, P.L.L.C.
- Monica Silva, ’04, MBA ’06, H-E-B
- Justin Vogel, MS ’09, BDO
- Lyndsey Wilkie, Valero Energy Corporation
- Liz Young, Rackspace
Ex Officio Members
- Taylor Eighmy, UTSA President
- Jonathon Halbesleben, Dean
- Sharad Asthana, Chair of the Department of Accounting