Global Business Club is a dedicated UTSA College of Business registered student organization that provides a forum for learning and sharing about international business. It is fueled and organized out of the College of Business Office of International Business Programs. Our organization provides opportunities for social and cultural exchanges among UTSA students, faculty and the surrounding community. Global Business Club acts as a pillar for the College of Business that promotes the theory and practice of international business as significant ingredients in the development of global leadership.
Our Members learn information about various careers, cultures and countries. Our students have the opportunity to network with executives that have experience in the international field. Members open their minds, share information and build confidence while networking and learning about various business practices and cultures.
Our Focus: Come connect with GBC members in our effort to showcase the global community of San Antonio. TWe join forces with local organizations and the College of Business Office of International Business Programs to provide our members not only with global knowledge, but global experiences, such as:
- Business Executive Presentations
- International Immersion Programs
- Buddy Program
- Country Spotlights
- Community Involvement
- Internship Opportunities
Get Involved: Global Business Club has several opportunities to get involved with GBC, UTSA and Global San Antonio through our committees.
- UTSA’s International Education Week Planning Committee: The planning committee will focus on the process to organize, develop and engineer the GBC Fall event.
- Buddy Program Committee: Students will assist the Buddy Program Director to continue the expansion of the student program and organizes and participate in all volunteer initiatives.
- Future Global Leaders Coalition Committee: The Coalition committee will focus on the various Free Trade Alliance developments. The committee will be able to attend community-wide events and projects, organize advocacy forums and invite prominent speakers to UTSA.
Spring 2013 Meetings
All meetings are held in BB 4.02.10 at 5:30 p.m.
Our GBC Directors are available to you at any time, so please do not hesitate to contact us if our team can be of assistance to you.
O: Office of International Business Programs, BB 4.04.26
P: (210) 458-6447