Graduate Student Teaching and Research Assistantship Positions
The College of Business at The University of Texas at San Antonio offers teaching and research assistantships to support graduate students.
Teaching and Graduate Research Assistantships are offered on a competitive basis. The standard appointment is approximately $3,000 per semester and students work 20 hours per week. Non-resident and international students appointed to one of these types of assistantships are also eligible for Resident Tuition, if appointed before or by census date.
- Be admitted unconditionally to a graduate program within the College of Business, or already be enrolled in good academic standing in one of these graduate programs;
- Possess skills necessary to support faculty in research or instruction-related activities;
- Complete an application form;
- Provide a letter of recommendation.
- A student who is awarded an assistantship must be enrolled in at least six hours for graduate credit at UTSA during the fall or spring semester. International students are required to be enrolled full-time (nine semester hours) during the fall and spring semesters.
To apply, obtain an application from the department(s) listed below in which you would like to work: