|Dear Graduate Business Students,
Welcome to the Graduate Business Career Services website. The website is designed to provide you with the tools to begin your job search and career development. Working in collaboration with The College of Business Center for Student
Professional Development, I am here to provide you with the resources to start, advance or change your career.
The student services provided by this office include:
- One-on-one career counseling--identify steps in meeting your career objectives
- Résumé review--refine your résumé to meet the standards employers look for from a graduate business student
- Mock interview--sharpen your interview skills and learn to perform at an optimal level
- Graduate Business Career Services outreach--keep informed of relevant career and networking opportunities
- Career workshops--provide you with the skills to facilitate your job search process
The college's accreditation by AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, is a standard of quality that is earned after a rigorous peer review evaluation. The accreditation signifies that as professionals you are prepared to meet the demands of today's global marketplace. As a UTSA MBA alumnus, I am confident that you will find the quality of instruction, professors and classmates to be among the best.
While studies show that an advanced degree leads to a higher lifetime earning potential, your degree should be complemented with relevant work experience and supported by a diverse network. Your time spent in class group work serves as a prime opportunity for you to build future business relationships that expand your professional network.
The Graduate Business Career Services is located in the Office of Graduate Studies and Research (Business Building 4.01.18). Extended hours of service are Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Congratulations on your decision to enhance your skill set by pursuing a master's degree. I know you will enjoy your experience at the UTSA College of Business and look forward to working with you in achieving your career goals.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please e-mail me at Peter.Morales@utsa.edu
Peter C. Morales
Graduate Business Career Services