- de la Viña, L. Y., ”Global Entrepreneurship: The Role of Universities within the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem and Policy Implications in Emerging Economies,” (in progress).
- de la Viña, L. Y., ”The North American Development Bank: Critical Issues,” (in progress).
- de la Viña, L.Y. (with Woodrow Neiss), “Crowd Funding and its Impact on Global Capital Formation,” (in progress).
- de la Viña, L.Y., “The L3C, a new structure for Social Entrepreneurship Funding,” (in progress).
- de la Viña, L. Y. (2013) “The Role of Universities within the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem,” invited paper and presentation for conference entitled, “Democracy that Delivers for Entrepreneurs,” sponsored by the Center for International Private Enterprise and Morgan Stanley (April 2013, Chicago, Illinois). To be published by CIPE.
- de la Viña, L. Y. "The NAD Bank: Developments and Current Status," presented at the Business Association for Latin American Studies (2012).
- de la Viña, L.Y., Fifth Annual Entrepreneurship Speaker Series at University of Texas Pan American and class presentation on “Technology Commercialization,” Edinburg, TX (January 2011).
- de la Viña, L. & Â Jones, V. “A New Paradigm in Global Entrepreneurship: Economic Impact for Latin America and Developing Economies.” Presented at the 41st CLADEA Annual Assembly, Montpellier, France (2006).
- de la Viña, L. Y., Lingelbach, D., & Asel, P. “What’s Distinctive About Growth-Oriented Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries?,” Silicon Valley Review of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Vol. 1 (2005), pp. 92-102. Noted by the Social Science Research Network as the top article for download in 2005-06.
- de la Viña, L. Y. & Lingelbach, D. “Global Entrepreneurship: Design Structures and Case Studies,” presented at the Society of Advanced Management, (SAM Journal, March 2004).