- Design and offer undergraduate and master's level courses in emerging markets and global entrepreneurship.
- Contribute to the MBA concentration and graduate certificate in entrepreneurship.
- Develop internships, independent studies and immersions in global entrepreneurship.
- Advise development-focused finance institutions, governments and nongovernmental organizations on policy development, best practices and training programs related to entrepreneurship development.
- Conduct applied research necessary to realize the above objectives, including case studies.
- Contribute to public and academic forums and discussions on the issues of global entrepreneurships.
- 2013: Participated and presented at the Democracy Delivers for Entrepreneurs Conference in Chicago.
- 2012: Participated in Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) International Leadership Competition that included the review of projects from Pakistan, Mongolia, Kenya, Philippines, Venezuela, Bangladesh and Serbia; developed rubric for project analysis; analyzed each entry; and developed summary page. Results presented to CIPE directorship for final decision making.
- 2012: Invited to present and discuss issues of entrepreneurship and capital formation regarding Hispanic businesses to the Senate Hispanic Congressional Caucus in Washington, D.C.
- 2011: Participated and presented in the Democracy Delivers for Women Conference in Washington, D.C.
- 2004 to present: Board affiliation with Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) in Washington, D.C. Assist with all aspects of CIPE strategic planning and review of programs and projects throughout the world.
- Affiliated member of the Free Trade Alliance, World Affairs Council and Empresarios de Mexico.